Open to all expatriates (ages 21+ yrs) living in the UAE and facilitated by a licensed Clinical Psychologist, this Free-of-cost monthly online group is a safe space to meet others, connect, and feel more at home in the UAE from the comfort of your own home.
Benefits of Attending:
- Connect with fellow expats in the UAE through this new community
- Share stories and exchange tips about life and experiences in the UAE
- Learn how to navigate life’s challenges with support, reaffirming that you are not alone
- Establish new networks and friendships through interesting conversations, within a safe space
- Facilitated by a licensed Clinical Psychologist for mental health and wellbeing support
Support Group Etiquette:
Participation and respect for the group and for others is important. Please ensure that your video camera is turned on for the full duration of the group, just as you would if you were seeing others face-to-face for an in-person group. Admission into the group will close 10 minutes after it has started. We thank you in advance and look forward to welcoming you.