Identify. Understand. Respond.
Mental Health First Aid (MHFA) is equivalent to physical first aid, but for mental health. This 10-hour international evidence-based course is recognized in over 25 countries, and is proven to be effective. MHFA teaches you how to identify, understand, and respond to the signs that someone in your life may be struggling with their mental health. The LightHouse Arabia is the only accredited provider in the UAE.
This training is a 2-Part course and will run over two consecutive days. Participants are eligible to receive 6.55 CME/CPD credit points from DHA. (*Please send us an email for receiving a payment link if you wish to get additional CME Points accreditation from DHA)
Course Material & Certificate:
The course manual must be collected from The LightHouse Arabia before the online training (e-manuals are not permitted). E-certificates will be e-mailed to participants upon completion of the course.
THIS COURSE IS IDEAL FOR:
- HR Professionals
- Healthcare providers (Doctors, nurses, administrators)
- The Public Sector
- Anyone who is interested in learning more about mental health
- Mental Health First Aiders learn how to recognize and respond to someone who is: Beginning to struggle with their mental health, currently struggling with their mental health, or experiencing a mental health crisis.
- Learn how to identify and respond to: Depression, anxiety disorders, addiction.
- Learn how to identify and respond to mental health crises such as: Suicidal thoughts, panic attacks, the after-effects of trauma, severe effects of substance abuse.