The LightHouse Arabia is pleased to introduce a new workshop series for parents.
Our January SMART Parenting Journeys workshop will run in-person at The LightHouse Arabia. The group is open to Adults ages 21 years and above.
As we collectively continue to face a world pandemic, a rise in globalization and an increase in children’s technology usage, the call to be more authentically-attuned as parents arises. The LightHouse Arabia will be embarking on a journey with parents who wish to be more conscious and authentic in their parenting, and to equip them with the necessary skills to increase their self-awareness, understand their own emotional triggers, as well as cultivate Emotional Intelligence in their children.
By attending the SMART Parenting Journeys workshop, parents will walk away with:
- Sound knowledge around the benefits, and ways of, cultivating Emotional Intelligence in their kids
- Understanding the essence of authentically-attuned parenting and how to embody these traits
- Skills to engage in Curious Conversations with their kids & learn variations to playing the Smart Heart Board Game
499 AED + VAT for a 2 hour workshop (Smart Heart Board Game included in the price)
The parenting journeys will run on a monthly basis and cover a range of topics including:
- Cyber-SMART parents (raising tech-savvy kids)
- SMART Start to Child Mental Health (raising awareness, and skills in addressing, child mental health difficulties)
- SMART Co-parenting (supporting parents through a divorce)
Spaces are limited for in-person attendance and will be on a first-come, first-serve basis. This event is suitable for parents.
*COVID-19 health & safety measures are in place. Masks must be worn at all times and social distancing maintained. Please do not attend if you are experiencing any symptoms, or have been in contact with someone experiencing symptoms, regardless of their PCR result. We encourage you to get a Negative PCR test before attending.