Kindly note, this event will take place in-person at The LightHouse Arabia and is in collaboration with Mumzworld.
Suitable for: Parents with children from 0 to 10 years old.
Structure: First 45-mins will be the seminar, followed by Q&A, light refreshments and networking.
ABOUT THIS SEMINAR:
Parenting is the hardest job we will ever do, and throughout our lives we get very little scientifically-proven guidance of the best ways to raise our children. We can easily find ourselves faced with daily dilemmas around how best to respond to our child’s behavior and difficulties, how to guide them, and how to protect them. While there is no instruction manual on parenting, there are some key evidence-based strategies that can make you an effective parent, while enjoying a happy and healthy relationship with your child(ren).
Parents will walk away with:
- Understanding the key roles of the parent
- Practical strategies on how to:
- Build a positive relationship with your child(ren)
- Implement healthy routines and boundaries
- Respond to challenging behavior, tantrums, meltdowns
- Helpful case study examples from working as a Parent Coach and Clinical Psychologist
- A guide to becoming a conscious parent