Women's Mental Health webinar: Syncing Your Life with Your Cycle
There is a clear relationship between women’s menstrual cycle and their emotional and mental health. Whether it is our mood, energy, cravings or energy, everything is impacted by hormones.
“Cycle-syncing” is a framework and a practice where women sync their goals and behaviors to their menstrual cycles as they live ‘phase-based’ lifestyles in alignment of their hormones. When women can predict when they will feel most emotionally vulnerable to when they will feel confident, they will have the clarity about when to push themselves versus when to prioritize rest. When we live in sync with our cycle, we live our life in a way that reduces unnecessary physical and mental stress, anxiety, fatigue and optimizes our energy, productivity, and overall wellbeing.
YOU WILL LEARN:
- What the internal and external barriers are for women
- Common mental health conditions that can be linked to hormones
- What is syncing with your cycle, and why is it important?
- Understanding the womb and the second internal clock
- Understanding the 4 phases of our menstrual cycle
- Practical tools for your syncing life with your cycle
- Experience a Womb Heart Meditation