Duration: Six (6) bi-weekly sessions
Dates: From April 16th to June 25th, 2023; Sundays
Timings: 9am -11.30am (sessions during Ramadan will take place from 11.00am - 1.30pm)
Suitable for: Ages 25 yrs+
Location: This group will run in-person at The LightHouse Arabia (Al Wasl Rd Branch)
Investment: AED 2,760 + 5% VAT= 2,898 AED
- Longing for a deeper sense of meaning in your life?
- Searching for clarity about your calling or purpose?
- Disillusioned with the goals you have pursued so far?
- Feeling a sense of disconnection or misalignment between the life you are living and who you know or feel yourself to be?
- At a crossroads in life and facing uncertainty about which direction to follow next?
- Experiencing a new-found awareness of your inner world and desiring to explore it more?
- Generally seeking more intentionality and authenticity in how you live your life?
Are you ready to truly InCounter yourself for the first time?
In this course, you will take part in facilitated individual and group processes to learn and practice methods and techniques to help you to expand your knowledge and connection with yourself, in order to improve:
- Ability to observe and relate to your inner world
- Capacity for perspective taking
- Tolerance for paradoxes and ambiguity
- Ability to recognize the origin of your triggers and more skillfully navigate triggering moments
- Ability to make more empowered decisions that align with your values and priorities
- Relationships with others
- Creativity and inspiration in daily life
Some of the methods that we will be using include:
- Reflective practices
- In-depth narrative exploration
- Perspective taking
- Collective sharing and witnessing
- Somatic processing
- Cognitive restructuring
Session 1: Introduction to Intuition (16th April, 11am - 1.30pm)
Session 2: Embarking on the Journey (30th April, 9am - 11.30am)
Session 3: Timeline Exploration - Part 1 (14th May, 9am - 11.30am)
Session 4: Timeline Exploration - Part 2 (28th May, 9am - 11.30am)
Session 5: Collective Creation (11th June, 9am - 11.30am)
Session 6: Following Your Bliss (25th June, 9am - 11.30am)
All required materials will be provided.
About the Facilitator:
Juan van Wyk is a Clinical Psychologist with over 17 years of clinical experience. He is trained in a wide array of therapies including Hypnotherapy, EMDR, Brainspotting, Mindsight approach to Well-being, and The Transformation Journey through Guided Drawing.