This webinar is suitable for:
- University students
- Young adults taking a gap year/preparing for university
- University educators
- University support service staff
ABOUT THIS WEBINAR:
Eating disorders are common in adolescence, young adulthood, and at times of transition. A large proportion of people may have difficulties before or during their transition to university. Beginning university is a time of change, and these challenges can feel hard to manage if there are underlying difficulties with eating or body image. This webinar can help to raise your awareness of eating disorders and understand the support that is available for you or a friend.
PARTICIPANTS WILL WALK AWAY WITH:
- An understanding of the different types of eating disorders, and their impact on different aspects of your life
- An ability to recognize if you or a friend needs support for eating difficulties and/or body image concerns.
- Information and an understanding of the support available.