THIS COURSE IS SUITABLE FOR PARENTS, TEACHERS, SPORTS COACHES AND YOUTH WORKERS. It is ideal for adults working or living with adolescents (12 – 18 yrs old), though also relevant for those helping people who are a little younger or older.
THIS COURSE IS RECOGNIZED IN MORE THAN 22 COUNTRIES AND IS NOW OFFERED IN THE UAE EXCLUSIVELY THROUGH THE LIGHTHOUSE ARABIA.
In this 14-hour course, you will learn to confidently and competently:
- Approach an adolescent who may be struggling with a mental health problem
- Listen and communicate non-judgmentally
- Give effective support and accurate information
- Encourage the adolescent to get appropriate professional help
- Encourage other supports that will help them