Full-Time & Part-Time
The LightHouse Arabia, UAE’s leading mental health clinic, is currently seeking qualified and experienced Occupational Therapists with expertise in working with Adults, Adolescents, and/or Children to join their growing organization in Dubai. We have an exciting far-reaching vision for transforming mental health in the region and beyond, anchored in exemplary client service, unmatched professional development, and deep community involvement.
Qualifications & Experience
- A minimum of 3 years experience.
- Specific experience and/or interest in working in the field of mental health and wellbeing
- Experience working in pediatrics.
- Must hold relevant Bachelors/Masters Degree.
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA) licensed or DHA licensable
- Must be fluent in speaking English.
Other Sought Advantages
- Ability to provide client service in Arabic is a plus (but not required)
- Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse populations
To apply: Please apply via the form on this page or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly note, due to the high volume of applications, Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be responded to.