Full-Time & Part-Time
The LightHouse Arabia, the UAE’s leading mental health clinic, is currently seeking qualified and experienced clinical psychologists and counseling psychologists with experience in working with people with eating disorders to join its growing team in Dubai. The LightHouse Arabia have an exciting far-reaching vision for transforming mental health in the region and beyond, anchored in exemplary client service, unmatched professional development and deep community involvement.
Qualifications & Experience
- Master’s or Doctorate level qualification in Clinical or Counselling Psychology
- Specialized training and minimum of 3 years of work experience for Doctorate and 5 years for Master’s level, including at least 1 year of experience in working with people with eating disorders
- Dubai Health Authority (DHA) or Community Development Authority (CDA) licensable
- Specific expertise in one or more of the following areas a plus:
- Working with children and young people with eating disorders
- Working with adults with eating disorders
Other Sought Advantages
- Ability to provide client service in Arabic is a plus (but not required)
- Experience working with culturally and linguistically diverse populations
- Experience with clinical supervision
To apply: Please apply via the form on this page or email your CV to email@example.com
Kindly note, due to the high volume of applications, Applicants who do not meet the above criteria will not be responded to.